About the Owner
About Fun Fetal Photos
- The Premier 3D 4D Ultrasound Studio in Hampton Roads with the first HD machine in the area.
- Highly trained and licenced sonographers with over 40 years of obstetrical ultrasound experience.
- GE High-definition Advanced Ultrasound System.
- HD Live 3D video imaging capability.
- Large 40in. HD ultrasound viewing screen.
- WiFi available.
- Image prints, complimentary CD's and DVD.
- Gender Determination (if desired).
- Family and Friends are welcomed in large viewing room.
- Children welcomed.
- Evening and Saturday hours.
- Great central location.
- Very affordable, see our one convenient price.
Sandra Gardner has over 30 years of obstetrical ultrasound experience and 40 years nursing experience in the Hampton Roads area. She is also the owner of the Bodacious Bazaar.
- When can I find out the gender?
- We can do gender scans starting at 16 weeks.
- When can I get cute face pictures?
- Prime time for chunky faces is 28-32 weeks Twins 26-29 weeks.
- When is the earliest I can get a scan?
- We start scanning at 10 weeks.
- Will I always get cute picture?
- We try very hard to get the best from every baby. Every pregnancy and baby are different and we will strive for the best.
- What can I do to improve my scan?
- Drink LOTS of Water and follow all instructions given.
- Do you charge more for twins?
- No, twins are never charged more but we do need to know when scheduling twins up front as they take more time.
- Do you schedule online?
- No please call to schedule we like talking personally with all
our families to make sure they understand everything and to better
- Can I bring friends and family?
- Well of course you can. We are family and kid friendly.
- Can you keep gender secret?
- Sure if you don't want to know or want it sealed in a envelope let the Tech know at the beginning of the scan.
- Can you tell me what my baby weighs?
- Sorry we can not do weight as that is considered diagnostic.
- Do you have Heartbeat bears?
- Yes we have a whole line of Heartbeat Animals and they are $30.00 & 35.00 depending on style.
- What is a 3D Ultrasound?
- A 3D ultrasound refers to the rendering of ultrasound data into three dimensional volumes to easily view your baby, it can also be used in other types of medican scans. These scans can be referred to as a 4D Ultrasounds when it involves watching the utrasound in live motion over time.